DOCUMENTARY SHORT FILM | 6´| SPAIN | 2017 | PREMIERE IN VALENCIA.
DIRECTOR: Raquel Agea Ramos.
I found a series of domestic photographs thrown in the trash, scattered all over the sidewalk. All were divided in half, torn with rage and pain by the person to whom they belonged. This is an attempt to rescue the life of an anonymous person that could be any of us.
- LATINO AND IBERIAN FILM FESTIVAL AT YALE (LIFFY) (United States)
- CORTADA – FESTIVAL DE CORTOMETRAJES DE VITORIA-GASTEIZ (Spain)
- DIRECTED BY WOMEN BCN – MAD (Spain)
- QUARTMETRATGES – CONCURS DE CURTMETRATGES DE QUART DE POBLET (Spain)
- CORTOCIRCUITO – THE LATINO SHORTS FILM FESTIVAL OF NEW YORK (United States)
- STAR FILM FEST (Croatia)
- MUESTRA DE CINE Y CREATIVIDAD CENTRO BOTIN (Spain)
- MUESTRA DE CORTOMETRAJES ALICANTINOS (Spain)
- RENDIBÚ CONCURSO DE CINE COMPRIMIDO (Spain)
- MOSTRA DE CINEMA JOVE DE ELCHE (Spain)
RAQUEL AGEA RAMOS
RAQUEL AGEA RAMOS (Alicante, SPAIN, 1993). She studied Audiovisual Communication and Art Direction. Her need to do intimate work leads her to deepen in the deepest reality of humanity: that of pain, nostalgia and the passage of time. “Wounds against oblivion” is her first work as a director.