ANIMATION | 8 ’23 “| SPAIN | 2017 | PREMIERE IN VALENCIA.
DIRECTOR: Belinda Bonan
PRODUCER: Belinda Bonan and Joan Rubinat
Pascal Benard, one of the best designers of all times, has come back to the world of fashion after retiring suddenly at the end of the 90s. This event is of such repercussion that the legendary BPC is doing special coverage of his comeback for their documentary series “Back in Fashion”. The new colection is very special for Pascal becasue it includes his very first wedding gown desgin. It is very important that everything goes as planned, nothing can go worng.
- Summa 3D, Madrid (Spain) Premio Tercer Puesto.
- Mundos Digitales, A Coruña (Spain)
- Palena Film Festival, Palena (Italy) Premio a Mejor Animación
- Shorts México, Ciudad de México (México)
- Madrid Art Film Festival, Madrid (Spain) Semifinalista
- Kansas International Film Festival, Kansas City (USA)
- PSIAF Palm Springs International Animation Festival, Palm Springs (USA)
- Zinebi 59, Bilbao (Spain)
- Festival de Cine de Zaragoza, Zaragoza (Spain)
- Winchester Short Film Festival, Winchester (UK)
- Premios de Animación Comunidad de Madrid, Madrid (Spain)
- Animalada, Sevilla (Spain)
- MONSTRA, Lisbon Animated Film Festival, Lisbon (Portugal)
- Athens Animfest, Athens (Greece)
- Festival de Málaga, Málaga (Spain)
- Premios Pávez, Festival Nacional de Cortometrajes Talavera de la Reina, Talavera de la Reina (Spain)
- Fashion Film Festival Chicago, Chicago (USA), Premio Mejor Corto de Animación de Moda.
- Festival Internacional de cortos de animación la Tribu, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Festival Internacional Dona i Cinema, Valencia (Spain)
She is the creator and co-writer of the animation short film “Back In Fashion”. As it is a very personal project, she decides to be also responsible for its direction.
Although “Back In Fashion” is her directorial debut, her career in the world of animation is wide. After graduating in Film Studies and finishing the “Advanced Studies in Character Animation” program in Animation Mentor School, she has participated in several 3D animation productions to date. Among them, two stand out: the animation film “Brujerías” from Moonbite Games and the television series, “Desafío Champions Sendokai” (season 1 and 2), from Kotoc Produccions and aired in Clan TV. Besides, she has been a 3D Animation teacher in several animation schools in Barcelona (Spain), such as Seeway and 9Zeros.
She has also participated in various fiction short films and in the documentary “Troika”, produced under the DiBa Doc ’09 and aired on TVC Channel 33 “Taller.doc” program.