DOCUMENTARY SHORT FILM | 15’40” | SPAIN | 2017 | PREMIERE IN VALENCIA.
DIRECTOR: Pilar Palomero
PRODUCER: Pilar Palomero
Screenplay: Pilar Palomero
Producer: Pilar Palomero
Cinematography: Pilar Palomero
Edition: Pilar Palomero
Sound: Pilar Palomero
Horta is the experimentation of the passage of time in oneself and the honest expression of a loss.
- Doclisboa – International Film Festival
- Festival de Málaga. Cine en Español
- D’A Film Festival Barcelona
- Festival Internacional Dona i Cinema
- Festival Internacional Buñuel – Calanda
- Frames of Representation – ICA
- Festival de cine de Zaragoza
- Muestra de Cine de Ascaso (La Muestra de Cine más pequeña del Mundo)
- Muestra de Cortometrajes Aragoneses
Born in Zaragoza (Spain). In 2013 Pilar began a MFA in filmmaking at Film Factory (Sarajevo) under the leadership of Hungarian filmmaker Béla Tarr. Before, she worked during several years as screenwriter and film teacher. Her short films have been screened at festivals such as Warsaw International Film Festival, Sarajevo Film Festival, Doc Lisboa, St. Louis International Film Festival, Festival de Cine de Huesca, Festival de Málaga, or Busan International Short Film Festival, among others. She has been Berlinale Talents 2017 and Sarajevo Talents (Pack&Pitch) 2016 alumna. Currently she is developing her debut film Las Niñas as writer-director in collaboration with Inicia Films and BTeam Pictures.