Short fictional film | 15’ | INDIA | 2018 | Premer in Spain.
DIRECTOR: Remya Raj.
PRODUCER: Satheesh Eriyalath.
- Dileesh Pothan
- Chethan Jayalal
- Emine Salman
Pinky (James And Alice)
Midnight Run is a realistic drama that takes place over the span of one single night. It revolves around a young boy who comes out from a scrap yard on a festive night and reaches a road. To achieve his goal, he is compelled to hitch a ride with a trucker. Despite his attempts to strike a friendship with the driver, he fails, and his question creates an uncomfortable ambiance in the truck. Slowly, a frightening danger starts to loom over the boy and there seems to be no escape possible. Midnight Run tries to realistically portray fear’s ability to trigger a complete transformation in people.
AWARDS AND PROJECTIONS
- International Film Festival of India
- Seven Hills International Film Festival 2018
- Bengaluru International Short Film Festival
- Indie Best Films Festival (Ibestff)
- Sings short film festival
- International Short Film Festival-Film Front
- International Young Audience Film Festival Ale Kino!
- International Documentary and Short Film Festival of Kerala
Born in India, studied film making, in which she holds a Post Graduate Degree in Visual Communication at the Cochin University,kerala, India. She works as a screenwriter, director and producer. She lives in Cochin, Kerala, India. In 2008 She worked as a producer at a television channel named Indiavision. After that she started making advertisement films. Also she has been working as Associate Director of many films in Malayalam Film Industry. Her debut short movie ‘Midnight Run’ has been selected INDIAN PANORAMA of IFFI 2018.